Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sweet Macey

Our little baby is 6 weeks old! Seriously time goes by much faster then I would like it to! She is doing great! She has got herself on a better schedule of going to bed between 10:30 and 11:00 and waking up around 3 to eat and then sleeping in until 7:00 or later. She is a content girl and loves to be snugly. She started smiling with in the last week and her gummy grin is too cute! We just love her and can't get enough of her!


Having a great time at the party too!


I love when her binki does this. I think she looks like a baby bull, like there is a ring in her nose :)
Look at that face, I just can't help but smile :) She is the cutest!!

1 comment:

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

I think that Macey is actually starting to look more and more like you! She is so cute and her smile is divine. What a good girl.