Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Annie's Panda Party

On Sunday my little Annie turned 2! I can't believe how fast time went by! Wow, I am so grateful that she is in our lives. We had a great time at her panda theme party. She is really into pandas right now. My friend Amy's son gave her a panda stuffed animal and that thing goes every where with us! She had some little friends over and everyone dressed in black and white! It was a fun day. Annie is such a blessing to us. I love her so much and I am thankful that she brings so much laughter and happiness into our lives.

Flash back...... the day we brought Annie home from the hospital, she is so cute!



Annie at her 1st birthday, very excited about having cake!


Panda party! I am soooo happy that the cake turned out. I was nervous about it actually looking like a panda! The party was a success and we had a great time! Annie asked for a panda party for the the next couple of days :)

Blowing out her candles, she blew them out so fast and no one got a picture so we lit them again and she thought it was so much fun to blow them out twice!

Jumping off the couch (her uncle taught her how :) onto her new bean bag we got her for her b-day! She loves it and loves to snuggle up into it!


My panda family. They all were very supportive of the dress code :)

4 comments:

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

I love the panda cake, it turned out sooo good. Also the dress code idea is fabulous and it's so funny that everyone participated so enthusiastically. I love the picture of Annie jumping into her bean bag, it is so cute. I wish we could have been there. Hope to see you soon! Love you!! (By the way I think that I might have to steal the "flashback" idea. So cute)

Unknown said...

We had a great time at the panda party. Annie was so cute bald!

amydear said...

Seeing Annie without hair at one, and with so much hair at two, gives me HOPE for Kara! Glad she likes the panda. It's much happier with her than sitting in our toy box.

Katelyn Graves said...

I can't believe that Annie is already 2! It seems like yesterday we saw her in the hospital. The cake is adorable! We are coming home for Christmas and hope that we can get together with you guys. We will let you know about what days we will be in Sweet Home so we can plan something!