Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Green babies

My girls are just too cute and I had to put a picture of them both wearing their green jammies. They love (especially Annie) to cuddle on our bed right before it is time for prayers and brushing teeth at night. I am so grateful for my kids, I just love being a mom to them and I am so thankful that they are a part of our family.





Ha, she is cute! We thought that we would give her a quick bath in the sink because she is small and will totally fit. Yeah right! Her legs and head we hanging out as we tried to squeeze her into the sink and water was splashing everywhere! But, she didn't seem to mind. She just loves to be in nice warm water :)

2 comments:

amydear said...

Macey and Annie, come play! I'll call you. You are both so cute in green.

Unknown said...

So cute, snuggling on the bed. Macey looks good naked. :)