Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Tag your it!

Sorry it has taken me so long to play Kris!

All 4's

4 Jobs I have had:
1. Mommy
2.Waitress at Gringos
3. Jamba Juice
4. Barista at a coffee shop

4 Movies I have watched more than once:
1. Oceans 11
2. 27 Dresses
3. Hairspray
4. The Italian Job

4 Places I have lived:
1. Eugene, Oregon
2. Rexburg, Idaho
3. Sweet Home, Oregon
4. Modesto, California

4 TV Shows I watch:
1. Ellen
2. The Ex List
3. NCIS
4. Rachel Ray

4 Places I have been:
1. Edinburgh, Scotland
2. London, England
3. Seattle, Washington
4. San Fransisco, California

4 People who email me regularly:
1. Shauna
2. Brianne
3. Brandy
4. Chante'

4 of my favorite foods:
1. grapes
2. chicken burgers and fries from Red Robin
3. anything involving chocolate
4. bananas

4 Places I would like to visit:
1. Paris
2. Russia (personal tour from Rex:)
3. Scotland....again
4. A tropical beach somewhere.........

4 Things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Rex, being 1/2 way done with grad school
2. All the fall and winter holidays ( family and food, yeah! )
3. Losing the rest of my baby Macey weight
4. tax returns....whoo hoo!

4 Friends I am tagging.....Brianne and Shauna and anyone else who likes to play tag!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so honored to be tagged! I don't think I've ever been tagged before.