Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Blessed little baby

On Sunday our little Macey was blessed. Rex gave her a beautiful blessing and I am so grateful that he is such a loving father. It was so nice to have the support of all of our family there. We had a great time with everyone and a yummy lunch after church. We also had a small family party for Annie's 2nd birthday (a week early) too while everyone was here. I made her a safari cake with animals on top. It was a great day!

All the family! We had family from Tillamook and Redmond come to see our little girl! Thanks guys!! WE love you!
Our cute familyAnnie and her animal cake. I had such a fun time making it!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your cake looks AWESOME! Kjersten likes to look at your blog, and keeps saying, "Is baby Macey a good baby."

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

Your blog looks great! I love the facelift and makes me want to go back and redo mine! It is so cute. And I love the family picture, you guys look really fantastic. You look so pretty. We wish that we could have been there but look forward to seeing you guys soon. Love you!