Saturday, April 2, 2011

Baby Olivia!!

She is HERE!!! I am on cloud 9, happy as can be, and smiling ear to ear! My sweet baby Olivia has arrived. Olivia Sharen Basting was born on April 1, 2011 at 4:00 p.m. I know on April fools, but think about the great parties this little girl is going to have :) ok, a quick story: Went to the dr. at 10:00 am yesterday and she stripped my membranes (sorry if that is grossing anyone out). Ok, by 1:00 pm Rex was keeping track of my contractions, about every 5 minutes apart for an hour. We headed to the hospital at 2:30 and my contractions were getting stronger and faster. They got me all hooked up and at 4:00 pm, after about 3 pushes, Olivia was here!!! A 7 lb. 9 oz, baby is ok by me!

As the dr. laid her on my chest, my eyes filled with tears as I looked at my perfect sweet baby that I had prayed for every single day. I looked up at Rex and thanked my Father in Heaven for my sweet baby and the life that I have been given. Being a mother is the greatest calling and I feel privileged enough to be able to have a husband who works hard so I am able to stay at home with my sweet girls. What a great day!! I can't stop smiling and I am in love with this baby! I feel like I know her, I felt her every day and we all talked to her. The girls are beyond happy and want to help in anyway. Annie loves holding her and they were both so excited when I told them we get to keep her forever :) Anyway, here are pictures from our great day!
me and my sweet baby!
7 lbs. 9 oz. 20 inches
Daddy and his 3rd girl! Rex is the best coach, I couldn't have done it without him.
All the girls, I can't believe I have 3!
Macey kissing baby. She calls her Livia because she doesn't pronounce the "O" :)
Big sister Annie
Our whole family!! I love this picture!
Look at that face! I love the cheeks! She loves to nurse, so hopefully she will love to sleep too!!
At home with Annie...... I know Annie is going to be a huge helper, I am one lucky mama!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hooray! Congratulations! Can't wait to meet her, and bring you a meal. :)

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

She is beautiful! And her name is perfect! I can't wait to see you and your girls! Love you soooo much!

amydear said...

Yeah! Jillian really wants to come over and meet her. We even made cookies tonight. I hope your first few days home are very nice. Now Baby Kate won't be so cool for Annie and Macey, but it was nice while it lasted. You look beautiful in your pictures. I could tell how happy you were!

Andrea Livingston said...

Congratulations Rex & Britney! Olivia is beautiful!

Chante' said...

Sweet Olivia!! She is so perfect. Absolutely gorgeous. :-) Love all the pictures. Keep 'em comin'!! Love you so much, friend!

Sierra said...

YAY!!! She is beautiful!! I love the name Olivia. You look amazing, by the way! Gorgeous lady and gorgeous girls!

Elisa said...

Congrats! She's Beautiful!