Thursday, April 14, 2011

My SWEET girls

We have been hiding out inside sense Olivia was born and my poor kids are getting cabin fever!! It also doesn't help that the weather here is horrible and rainy AND cold so when the sun came out for a few hours the other day.... we took off the the park. So here are a few pictures of them playing AND of course some more pictures of sweet baby Olivia, we just can't get enough of her!!

This is how we start every morning.... everyone gets a turn holding Olivia, nice hair huh?

Macey at the sand park. They loved the sand, it made me feel like I was back in Rexburg with the sand in my hair, teeth, eyes.... good times
Miss Annie enjoying the time outside

This is what cute babies do at the park.... sleep

Olivia's first bath! She loves the warm water and getting her hair washed.

This picture might be a bit dark, but look at that face! Too cute and her eyes are open so I snapped a picture!

4 comments:

Chante' said...

I LOVE your blog and seeing all of your sweet faces! Your girls are so precious! What color are Miss Olivia's eyes? She is SO beautiful. Love you!

Brittany Rigby said...

Your girls are all so adorable! I am so glad that you are all healthy and happy! I am so jealous of your baby she is the cutest little thing! Miss you tons!

Lana said...

What a happy posting!

Jenni said...

They are sweet girls, and beautiful too! Love that Olivia has a lot of hair, what fun!