Sunday, March 27, 2011

A much needed spring break

I can't tell you how wonderful this past week has been! I love having Rex home with me and the girls. We have done so many fun things over our wet, not sunny break. It is nice to spend time just as a family before our new sweet baby arrives:) So here is what we did.......
Lots of book reading with dad....

and snuggling with mom.....

playing with the new felt food that I FINIALLY finished

and pretending to eat it :)

the kids played in the back of the car while we did this......

we went shooting and it was really fun! Rex is a great shot and it was fun to go on an outdoor date....

even though I look ridiculous and awkward, no laughing :) But I can handle a 22 pretty well myself.... next was

miniature golf with Rex's parents which was really fun and Annie loved it! She did pretty good too. Macey ran around and held her ball :)

The girls love Grandma and Grandpa so we had a blast! We also squeezed in bowling with friends, dinner out, movie watching, dessert eating, house organizing, baby clothes washing, sleeping in and naps for us all!! What a great week!

And of course the 39 week belly picture! I am now at a 3 and this baby could be here any day. I feel huge and I hope she isn't too big :) But I am more excited to hold my sweet girl!!

3 comments:

Lana said...

What a fun spring break! I loved the felt food you made - so cute! Annie sure looks grown up in those pictures. I keep thinking about and glad you got some naps in at spring break to prepare for you sweet baby to come soon.

Unknown said...

Glad you had a great week together. It must be nice to stay home for a vacation and take it easy. Happy birthing!

amydear said...

So excited for the big baby day! I can't wait to snug her. Kate is just getting too big; we need a new baby around.