Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving Weekend!

We had such a fun Thanksgiving! We packed everyone up and spend 3 days in Redmond with Rex's sister and family. We had a great time! We ate lots of food, played games, talked, went to the movies, and to finish off the weekend, went Christmas tree hunting and found the perfect tree!! What a great weekend!


Rex with the girls in the snow!

All the girls got cold after a while, soooo we played in the car while Rex loaded the tree :)

The perfect tree!

Annie and Grant playing in the trailer, she had so much fun with her cousins!

I love this picture!! Look at Macey, she was so excited! WE had a great weekend together!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

your tree looks great!!! So does your family. I love those snarl smiles that babies do.

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

Annie looks so cute in that hat! You guys are so cute! Love you !!

amydear said...

I don't like seeing that snow. It makes me cooollllllddd. But I like seeing you. Come play!