Saturday, December 12, 2009

White Christmas

No, it didn't snow here..... but Rex did surprise me and take my on a mystery date this week! It was sooooo much fun! He had been planning this for quite some time and wouldn't tell me a thing! But Thursday night we went out for dinner, did a little shopping for the girls and then after 10 minutes of trying to find a parking spot in downtown Eugene we finally made it to the "surprise" portion of the evening. Rex took me to see the play "White Christmas"! It was SOOOO good and I just love the movie. It is a classic romantic musical comedy and I had never seen it until we were married and watched it with him for the first time. It was in a little lounge theater, cozy and intimate. I love when Rex plans stuff like that, it is so sweet and thoughtful, I have the best husband!! Thanks honey, I love you!!



Ok, if any of you haven't seen this movie, you must rent it and watch it before Christmas, you will love it!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! How fun! I love White Christmas the movie. I would love to see it in person. What a sweet hubby you have :)

Unknown said...

Too funny! I'm watching it right now. Glad you had a great date. Thoughtful husbands make life so happy.

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

That is awesome, I have never seen the movie! And the play, that was really thoughtful! Can't wait to see you!!

HAYHAY said...

I LOVE this movie. WHat a GREAT husband. Sounds like the perfect date!

Brittany Rigby said...

Rex should give Dusty some pointers. So glad you had fun!