Tuesday, December 29, 2009

5 Years and counting....

A few days before Christmas Rex and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary! It was such a fun date night. We are huge fans of the "dinner and a movie" date, simple but we always look forward to it! We had a great time at dinner, actually having a conversation without keeping the kids from throwing food, taking their shoes off, or wiggling out of the seats. We laughed and gave our cheesy waiter a pretty good tip :) We went to Avitar (yes we actually went to an expensive movie) with Nick and Katelyn. They met us in Eugene to help celebrate, and we are glad they did! Love you guys! The movie was great, I wasn't sure at first but I loved it!! So much for the eyes to take in...beautiful! A great night all in all!! I love my sweet Rex. He is perfect for me in every way and I can't imagine my life without him in it! He is an amazing father and husband and my best friend. I have the most fun when I am with him and he always makes me laugh! He reminds me to not take life to seriously and his smile is contagious. I am one lucky girl! LOVE YOU! Until next year!

Ahhh.... 5 years ago. And today....

so cute... Rex made faces in all the other pictures :)

2 comments:

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

Yay, You two are an incredible couple and a great example to me. Love you!

amydear said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you enjoy many more.