Monday, December 7, 2009

What's been happening around here....

This week we were able to squeeze tons in, I love weeks like that. We decorated our tree and put up our decorations, had a girls night out, did a second run with our Boutique, PLAYED with friends, and finished off the week watching the Christmas devotional and having a lazy Sunday. Perfect!


Me and my best buddies Chante' and Lucy from high school having fun night out! Lucy sang in a beautiful Christmas program and we went to listen. Then off to Red Robin!


Rex and Annie relaxing after church :)


Macey found one of Annie's markers while she was coloring and decided to color her cracker and her mouth....don't worry they are non-toxic


Putting ornaments on the tree....

So happy!

I am always in charge of putting the lights on, probably because I want them to look a certain way.... and yes I am wearing rubber gloves. Hey this way no sappy hands :)


All us girls getting out the Christmas decor! Yeah, we love this season!

3 comments:

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

Did you guys get a new chair? I love the one of Macey, those beautiful eyes!!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I want to send you and your family a Christmas Card! VCan you e-mail me your address? I'd also love your mom's. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

noellibelli@hotmail.com