Sunday, November 22, 2009

New Moon

Last night was sooo fun!! I was in heaven watching New Moon! I loved it and it was just perfect! Brianne and I were so excited to watch it and of course sad when it was over. That's ok, I will have Rex take me next time :) Yes there will be a next time :) I had so much fun going with a bunch of girls and after we had dessert and talked. Such a fun night out with the Twilight boys!!
Brianne and I wearing our Edward shirts :)
In our amazing seats right before it started...... I know it is almost the same as the one before, but we were so excited!


All the fans, Brianne, Mom, Lauren (my brothers cute girlfriend) and my friends Kari and Amy. Thanks girls, so much fun! Up next, Eclipse in 6 months!! Yeah!

4 comments:

Andrea Livingston said...

Where did you get your shirts? I went to Target, Walmart and Kohls looksing for shirts!

Unknown said...

Glad you had such a good time. you're a nerd

Andrea Livingston said...

I added you on fb, and I'll send you my address on there. We need yours too! :)

HAYHAY said...

oh yeah! I must say I also LOVED New Moon... It is the perfect girly escape!
Send me your email and I will send you my address. I'd also like yours for a little Christmas card action:)