Sunday, January 3, 2010

Great Grandad

Over Christmas break my grandad was able to spend the holidays and break with us and it was really fun to be around him. We haven't seen him seine I got married so it was about time!! I hope that we kept him busy, we did lots of fun activities and he was able to hang out with the guys. I have so many great memories of being around him and my late grandma, but this time I was able to talk about more grown up stuff. About how he met my grandma, being in a war, raising my dad..... I was great! And he met is great grandchildren. Thanks grandad!! Love you!

my little family with great grandad

My family (my dad and his dad if you couldn't tell :)

And again our wonderful friends from Sweet Home/Lebanon came to hang out with us while they are on their break. Thanks guys, we always have so much fun!

No comments: