Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Two Boy's Birthdays

This last week has been fun and filled! We celebrated both my brothers birthdays and Bryce ( who was in California fighting fire) was able to have a little time off and hang out with the family. We had brownies and game night for Bryce's birthday and dinner and a pinata for Brady's birthday. I got the fun job of making desserts for them....my favorite!

Brady and his skull cake. He wanted a black cake with a green skull....I think he is a pirate....
This is right after Brady whacked the head off his cat pinata. Annie was excited about the candy but wasn't sure why we were hitting a kitty.

Lauren and Bryce and his brownie dessert! Yum! Happy birthday guys, we love you!

1 comment:

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

Man, I am so sad that I couldn't be there. I missed out. I am glad that you guys had a good time and we miss you!!