Thursday, September 24, 2009

Macey turns 1!!

I can't believe that my baby is one!! Where did the last year go? Fastest year ever....yep I am pretty sure! Wow, I did good and didn't cry, but seriously, why do babies grow so fast? Well, it was pretty low key, we are having a little party this weekend, but of course she had to try some cake. She did like her cake, but really wanted to share it with all of us! I love my Macey moo and she is such a sweet baby. She has brought so much happiness into our home and lives. I can't wait to see her little personality grow...... and her hair too :) Happy birthday my sweet girl!

There she is, finally made it!


One day old...... and then flash forward......

One year!! I love those eyes and cheeks.

She liked the candle but didn't really know what to do! We said "blow" and she starting blowing air out her nose :)

Yummmmm

Opening her new toy...... stacking cups!
Me and my sweet girl

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday Moo! I'm the winner for this post, commenting 56 minutes after you posted. What does Macey want for her birthday?

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

Oh I can't wait to see you all. Happy Birthday Moo! I feel like I've hardly gotten to know her and she is 1 already! Miss you and love you!!

amydear said...

So sweet! Can't wait for Saturday.