Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A little update...

I feel like there hasn't been anything blog worthy happening around here lately so I will give you a quick update! Rex has started up again at Cal Young Middle School and is currently working on his internship too! He is on the home stretch of his masters and the end is near. He will be working 2 school jobs, doing his internship, and going to school. He is amazing and never complains. I am so blessed to have such an amazing husband! Macey will be 1 in a week!! AHHH!! Sad, my baby is growing up, but it will be fun to celebrate! Annie is a potty queen and we are so proud of her. She is constantly surprising us with her vocabulary and memory :) I am a very happy girl because after months of saving up, I got a Cricut Expression!! For those of you who don't know what that is, it is the ultimate cutting and scrapbooking machine. It is so amazing and I have been playing around but I am starting on my first project and I will show you when it is done! I am so excited. Hopefully soon I will have fun things to blog about!


Here are my cute girls..... I just love them!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I feel like I haven't seen your girls in ages. Wow, Rex is busy!!! I can empathize. jonas never complains either. They're amazing, our husbands. Sorry you were sick today. Are you growing Annie's bangs out?

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

That picture is so funny and adorable. I love it. I was also going to ask you if you are growing out annie's bangs. Very cute!

amydear said...

I think I miss Annie's bangs! They defined her. I kept Jillian's until she was about 6. So cute. But she's cute either way. Can't wait to see what you made with the Cricut. Bring samples over! Today Kara asked to see "Britmey" and "Rax."