Monday, August 31, 2009

Salsa Making Day!

My mom has been making salsa for years and this year she showed me the ropes! A huge thank you to my mother-in-law who let me raid her lovey garden for fresh tomatoes!! We had a great day and the girls actually cooperated just fine, thank goodness. I am so excited to know how to can and make homemade salsa, yummy!! Thanks mom!!


Chopping and canning. It actually wasn't as hard as I thought it would be, and it was fun!

Yummy!! Arn't they cute, I am so proud! Homemade food is always so delicious!

3 comments:

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

Lucky. Boy I miss you two and wish that I could have come and let you make me some salsa, j.k. Love you!

amydear said...

I need the recipe so I can give it a try. Thanks for being so great today. Loved the dinner and the help. You and your mom are the best.

Unknown said...

Fun! I've been wanting to make salsa too. I'm glad the girls cooperated.