Sunday, August 16, 2009

A year older ......

Yeah, I had my birthday on Friday and let me tell you it was a great day!! I love birthdays. I love giving parties and receiving parties :) I think that you are never to old to get excited about your birthday, cake, friends, gifts, cards in the mail from your grandma in Kansas, and a little bit of attention. My day was a wonderful day. I started off by getting up early, working out and heading off to a very nice salon to get a manicure. It was great! Thanks Uncle George and Aunt Marlene!! Next a little shopping ALONE.... Thanks mom a ton! It was great to just relax and not chase Annie through the store and look for her hiding in racks of clothes. Then lunch and naps for the kiddies. Next off to my parents where we had my b-day dinner. Yummy, the same thing every year, burger and fries :) Then we dug into my favorite dessert made by my loving and handsome husband, chocolate trifle. Oh so good! To finish off the night we went to a movie while my parents watched our sleeping children. I would have to say it was a wonderfully perfect day!! Thank you everyone!! Annie had just returned from using the "potty" and this was what she looked like :) My mom made the girls matching dresses they wore to the party. Thanks mom!!

Macey enjoying some juicy watermelon.... she is our really good eater.

Me and my dessert!

My sweet family, they made my day the best! I am so blessed to have such an awesome family. We are all really close and it is so much fun to live near each other. They help me more than they know and I really appreciate it, I love you guys!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! You deserved a great day! Your hair is so cute!

amydear said...

Glad you had a great birthday! I still want to celebrate!