Sunday, August 9, 2009

Old friends, Good times

On Friday night we had another good excuse to use my parents beautiful back yard and bbq. We had our friends Spencer and Mark (brothers, as you can tell from the photo) over to chat and eat! All of us grew up together in Sweet Home and went to high school, youth group, and church together, and we have SO many great memories! It was so much fun to see them again. Spencer is a teacher in Salt Lake and Mark is going to BYU so we don't see them that often! Thanks boys for coming up!

The gang

I know it is hard to see this picture but it is Rex, me, Brianne, and Spencer when we were all in high school. I know, I look awesome. Anyway, we had watched "Cool Runnings" and there is a part in the movie where they are practicing bobsledding in a tub and we were wondering if you could really fit 4 people in one.....so we tried it!

2 comments:

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

Awwww, I always miss out when they come. Really, I think that I have missed them the last three times. Man. Well, I hope that you guys had fun. They look great! Fun times.

Unknown said...

That bathtub picture makes me laugh. You look so much younger!