Monday, August 24, 2009

Macey 11 Months!

One more month and my baby will be one! Ahh!! Ok, it is going by much faster than Annie's first year, and I don't like it! It is still hard to believe that she is almost 1! Well, she is such a great baby. She love love loves to eat and will eat an assortment of different foods. She is crawling at light speed and also walks along the couch, wall, my legs and has discovered the stairs. :( Annie likes playing with her more, making her laugh, and pushing her in the stroller too. These girls are my life and I love them so much. I have been soooo blessed and they make me a better person and mom:)

Macey loves to stand at the coffee table and push everything off of it, including drinks, which we have learned to not leave there :)

Annie riding her tricycle, she is better at riding it backwards than forward...... not sure why :)

Annie loves to take walks and Macey is very patient and enjoys them too. Even when Annie is running her into bushes or almost off the curb, she just smiles. My sweet babies.

2 comments:

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

Your girls are so pretty! And I can't believe how fast this year has gone as well :( I love the pictures of Annie, she looks so grown up. Hope to see you guys soon! LOve you

amydear said...

Thanks so much for your help this week. Glad Kara is an angel for you. Your Macey Moo is adorable. I can't wait to help her celebrate her first birthday!