Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My turkeys

I always call my girls turkeys, I am not sure why, but they make good turkeys. Especially Annie, she fits the description well always on the move and always trying to get away with something. Anyway, a good friend of our family came to visit after Christmas and took some pictures of the girls that are so cute! Thanks so much Scott!!

Who wouldn't love to kiss a round bald head?

I love Macey's cute expression! And Annie actually has a non-goofy smile :)

Getting a bangs trim, she sits still for Nanny.........

Me and my moo

Look at that face! Ha, she makes me smile!! Love my turkeys!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How do you spell "gobble?" They are so cute!!!! We ate half of your bread in half an hour. Yum! Yum!

amydear said...

They are both so dang cute. I hope you can come play next week.