Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Macey is 5 months!

Holy cow I can't believe that I am posting this! Really, 5 months......ok that went by much faster than I thought it would. I was thinking the other morning in the shower that because Macey was born before a bunch of holidays I think that is why time has been flying by. But again that is my theory. Anyway moving on! Macey is a great baby. She is laughing a ton, mostly at Annie and likes to be tickled in the ribs. She still wakes up once in the middle of the night but I am totally ok with that. She is ultra sucky and will gnaw on anything :) She is perfect in every way and I just love my sweet girls. Annie is a great big sister and likes to hold Macey's hand in the car and give her toys and her binkie. Life is great and I am so blessed!
She kept tipping forward and wouldn't give up the spoon! That's ok, she is so animated anyway. Love her! I couldn't just pick one......

Always chewing or sucking.... a nice rubber spoon feels great on those little gums :)

Just hanging out after church, all sitting on moms lap, I just love to squeeze my girls!
Rex was hanging out with my brothers one night down stairs so we the girls were all cozy in our bed watching Ratatouille before bed. I love this picture, we are all doing something different! Annie is such a cheese!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute bunch of girls! I love Macey's eyes. I can't believe you guys have two little kiddies! We are so happy for you guys. We wish we could see you soon!

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

Love the pics am still working on getting the darn software on my computer. It is HARD! anyway, you look sooo SKINNY. I can't wait to see you in three days!! LOve you. You can tell me all about Eclipse. I expect you to have read the whole thing.

Katelyn Graves said...

I can't believe how big Annie is and that we still haven't met Macey. They are both adorable. I was looking through some pictures the other day of New Years Eve in our apartment and Annie was so tiny!! We miss you guys. Keep posting all of your cupcakes and treats, I love it! You are so good at it. Oh and we tried the white chocolate popcorn, of course we love it and I barely get any because of nick.