Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Box of Chocolates

Well, I was finally able to test out my new cookbook that my mom got me for Christmas! My very good friend Shauna had her cute baby girl last week so I was really excited to make her a yummy "way to go" treat! I started with one of the easier creations because I didn't want to have a disaster cup cake mess on my first try. But it actually turned out really good! It was fun too! These cup cakes are supposed to resemble a box of chocolates. I am really excited to have another reason to bake someone a treat...... anyone having a b-day soon?



Side by side, not to shabby!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! GOod job! I love cupcakes and those look amazing! I wouldn't mind that for a present. You are such a good homemaker.

Unknown said...

It was AWESOME!!!! My birthday is in July. :)

amydear said...

They were way good, thanks for sharing! Now I wish I'd picked up that book at Costco. I guess I'll just have to eat your creations instead.