Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Love Day!

Well, I hope that everyone had a good Valentines day! How wonderful that if happened to fall on a Saturday. In preparation for this lovely day we made sugar cookies!! Hey, if there is a holiday that can be celebrated with a cookie cutter, you know that we will be making and decorating cookies! I love to just sit there and frost...how relaxing. Anyway, we had a great day. Spending time as a family! I made Rex breakfast in bed and we exchanged gifts :) He got me a really cute ROXY watch, and lots of goodies! Then he stayed at home with the girls (thanks honey)so I could go to a step class with my mom at the gym. So fuN!! Next we made a chocolate cheesecake while the girls were napping and took Annie to play at the play place in the mall. We came home and made dinner and my parents took Annie to see BOLT (thanks mom and dad!) while we stayed at home with the moo and watched a movie and had our decedent dessert! It was a great day, and I am so grateful that my husband shows me that he loves me everyday of the year!!

Preparing to frost, our stations are ready! We made cookies on a stick! Right after I took this picture Annie took a monster bite out of that cookie!Almost to pretty to eat.......almost :)


Oh happy day!

5 comments:

HAYHAY said...

It looks like you guys had a great day! Great job with the cookies. Wow those look amazing. I need some lessons:) You and Rex are a great couple.

Anonymous said...

I love the cookies! You should start a baking blog, you always have such great ideas and recipes. I'm glad you had such a great Valentines Day!

Unknown said...

Too bad I missed out on those! I'm glad you had a good day, and I'm eager to see your watch.

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

you are so creative. Your cookies always look so professional! I miss doing cookies with you. Can't wait to see you again! Good luck with New Moon! Yeah

amydear said...

Love the cookies! Thanks for sharing. As Kyle says, those Bastings sure make a lot of treats! We're grateful.