Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Baby Macey!

Well, she finally made it! We are so excited and happy to have her with us after such a long wait!! She is such an angel, I love her sooo much already! I went to the doctor yesterday at 10:00 am, by 12:00pm Rex was home from work and we were on our way to the hospital. At 4:25 pm, 4 short hours later Macey was born!! Labor went sooo great and smooth and Rex was a great coach. I am so grateful that we were able to share this experience together. Macey weighs 7 lbs. 14 oz. and is 20 inches long. Annie came to visit yesterday and did great! She was very excited to see her sister and was very gentle. We are so thankful to our Heavenly Father for sending us 2 beautiful girls and blessing us with wonderful families! Welcome Macey!









A couple hours into labor
Dad and his new baby girl
Macey!! 7 lbs 14oz
The new big sister giving kisses
Home at last, warm and cozy

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah!!! Congratulations you four. I'm so happy that labor went so quickly. She is beautiful!

Seth and Amber said...

Congratulations!! We are so excited to see her this weekend. Glad everyone is doing so well and you are home already. She is so cute! See ya soon.

Unknown said...

Congratulations! She is gorgeous - just like her mommy and sister! Can't wait to meet her!

Aubrey said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful!

Sadie Lynn said...

congrats she is so beautiful...and you looked amazing while you were labor I am very impressed!

Kaylie said...

Hey Brit!

Congrats! I love the name you chose. In fact, for several years I was going to name my future daughter Macey and spell it just the same way! I guess great minds really do think alike! Ü

Glad you are both doing well. I sure love you!

Kaylie