Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Rex's handy work

So I know that I just posted about Annie and Macey's (we finally picked a name but not sure which way we want to spell it) room but there was a bit of a situation with the toddler bed. When we got it from a friend it was hot pink, so we painted it white. Well, not even a couple days after having it in her room, Annie figured out how to peel the paint off. It looked really ghetto so I mentioned the idea to Rex that maybe he could build Annie a new wooden bed to match the room. He is so awesome because on that following Monday (his day off) he went to my parents and spent all day in the shop building this cute bed!! I was so excited and very impressed!! He did such a great job. What a great dad and hubby!
I just had to show it off!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I like Annie's gangster pose in the next picture down. Oh yeah, the bed looks good too. :) We missed you at the zoo!

Brandi said...

she is such a doll Brit... I am sure Macy will be just as prescious

Brandi said...

oh and he did a great job with the bed... I totally forgot about your dads shop