Thursday, September 4, 2008

37&1/2 weeks

Finally I had Rex take a picture of my growing belly!! I can't believe that only a couple weeks left. Wow, it has gone by so fast. I really love being pregnant and I think in some ways I will miss it. I am thrilled to have my baby here, but I love to feel her move and squirm. My pregnancies have gone so well with no morning sickness and I really enjoy having a belly and watching my body change. But yeah for babies, I can't wait to see her!




















This is a picture of my hottie of a husband holding Annie in the baby sling that I made today!! I am so excited to have one for this new baby. I think that it will come in handy around the house or at the store. And I am very appreciative of Rex for modeling it for me!

4 comments:

The Graves Family said...

What cute pics. I hope you guys are doing well. Send us your address so we can mail a baby gift your way.

Jon & Sabrina

Unknown said...

You are so creative, Britney, and cute! Please tell Rex that he looks very manly in a baby sling. Is he happy to be back at Cal Young now?

Unknown said...

Yeah, it's me again. I think the baby widget thing is stupid to not have your baby filling up the entire womb, seeing as you're ten days from you due date. Silly widget!

Aubrey said...

Britney! HI! This is Aubrey Richardson...remember from the good ol days of Gringos? I found you through Jamie Walker and what a cute little family you have! And you're pregnant again! Well I have a little guy myself and we're living down in California. My blog is private, so I have to invite you. Email me at aubrey.richardson@yahoo.com and I'll send you an invite!