Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Baby update!

Well, yesterday I had a great baby appointment! After being weighed and having my blood pressure check we listened to her heart beat. This baby is very active and is constantly kicking the doppler so it makes my doctor laugh, but a good strong heartbeat. By the way I LOVE my doctor, she is amazing and very thorough. She always wants everything to be perfect so it makes me feel important as her patient and well looked after! Next she felt the baby and said that she is turned in the right direction and is ready to meet us! She also checked and I am about 3 cementers dilated, yeah!! I am really getting excited and very anxious now. It was just a fun appointment. Rex and I are going to check out the new hospital tomorrow so we are ready to go! Check for updates!

No comments: