Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Our blessed little baby

My sweet baby was blessed at church this past weekend. Rex gave Olivia a beautiful blessing. She wore the little dress that my mom made for Annie 4 years ago. We had family here in town to celebrate and after church we had a yummy lunch, spent the afternoon outside in the sun, ate sugar cookies, and relaxed. It was wonderful! We love you Olivia!!

Our family
Me and my sweet baby.... she isn't wearing her blessing dress because she spit up all over it :)
Some more pictures of what keeps us busy..... Macey is supposed to be getting dressed but instead she is giving Olivia a massage.....
Then Annie, who is dressed, joined in on the fun :)
On Saturday Rex took the girls on a bike ride, they love going on rides with him, I have been told he goes fast....
Here is Olivia's one month picture! SO CUTE!!! I love that sweet face
I just thought this was funny, she is so tiny on the couch :)

4 comments:

Elisa said...

She is just a doll!

Chante' said...

Brit, you are beautiful and so are your sweet girls! Love you!

amydear said...

Kate's wearing the same outfit as Olivia in that last picture today! She looks so cute in her green outfit too. I'm glad you had a nice weekend.

Diana said...

Britney, you look so great post pardum!!! I am not posting pictures of myself right now for a good reason, and my little man is 3 months and not 1! Olivia is so cute! Love her! I love that your family is all girls!!!