Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Mr. Golden Sun

We have been enjoying the sun here so much! We make our lunches, take them outside and spend the rest of the afternoon soaking up some warm rays. Thank goodness for chalk, bubbles, and bikes........

The girls LOVE bubbles... we go through a ridiculous amount of the bubbly stuff

Pretty Annie laughing and chasing bubbles

So I was taking pictures of all us girls together and right as I am snapping the photo, I look over at Macey and this is what I see.... lovey, so lady-like :)


I love this baby!! She is so sweet and I can't get enough of her. She is getting more into a routine and we have even seen a few smiles! Now, if I can catch one with the camera!

Annie LOVES hopscotch. We make crazy, bright patterns on the ground and she plays for days on it! She has pretty good balance, too!

Posing by the tree

We take watercolors outside and they paint on paper and on the sidewalk....it all washes away so why not :)
So cute huh!! I love this little face. Her sweet features are starting to show and I love seeing her grow!

Rex and I went out on a little date to dinner and we had a blast! Olivia slept the whole time in her seat, so we just laughed and enjoyed good conversation and food! Love dates like that :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha ha. That pic of Macey picking her nose is awesome. You're such a good mommy.

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

Olivia is already changing so much! And we have those same bubbles, they are the best! Can't wait to see you! Loveyou!

Sree said...

lovely pics:)
http://livelifewithluv.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

How cute!!! What adorAble little girls u have :)

amydear said...

Olivia looks so sweet. Rex's hair does not look so sweet. : )