Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What is up......

Wow, time flies when you have a new baby. Especially a baby that likes to be held. When ever Olivia goes down for a nap, I use that free, precious, important time to do fun things like.... oh I don't know, laundry, house cleaning, dishes, errands, exercising, showering and playing with the girls (that last one really is fun:). So.... I am just now getting around to blogging. We have been adjusting well and I think that everyone is getting more settled. Nights are going great, Olivia just wakes up once, the weather is warming up and we are ready! {I bought a bag of water balloons yesterday and we are going to go crazy throwing them when it's nice and warm on Friday} Rex just celebrated the big 3-0 b-day and I planned a bunch of fun stuff for him to really make it count! Besides that, just enjoying family time which I love!!!

The girls got "egg" shaped chalk from the Easter bunny, so they are trying it out! The mostly play with them like they are baby birds though :)
Drawing beautiful art
Looking for airplanes, birds, cloud shapes, and warming their little faces in the sun
Olivia chillin in the shade.... but she doesn't want to miss out on the playing outside action
Rex and Olivia sleeping so sweet on the couch... it rough being a baby..... and a dad to 3 girls :)
The only not so good picture from Rex's b-day. I surprised him by inviting a group of his friends over to take him to see a movie. I bought TONS of candy and tossed all those guys out the door to go to a good action flick. Then I took Rex out to dinner, had friends over for cake and goodies and no b-day is complete without a birthday breakfast and gifts! I love you honey!!
Showing Olivia the ropes on cooking.... she likes being held so we make it work! I am training her young to LOVE cooking, just like me!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks like Olivia is taking good notes on cooking in that last pic. And I love the one of the girls looking up in the sky. Hooray for the sunshine!

Begay Family said...

Love your post! Your girls are so adorable. I miss you guys so much and wish our girls could play together. I noticed in your last picture you have notes hanging from the range hood. I smiled because it made me think of how in some movies restaurants have the orders handing up for them to see. It's like your a restaurant cook. :o) Love you!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet little baby! The front pouch and cooking reminds me of when Emrie was little... that was me too!

You are so adorable, what a wonderful mother you are :)

Lana said...

You know how to make life fun.

Amy said...

i found your blog! your family seriously is so cute. we loved having you guys over last night!