Saturday, June 4, 2011

Olivia is 2 months old!!

I can't believe that just a couple days ago my baby reached her 2 month mark! Wow, time really does fly. I only have good things to say about this sweet baby. She was a bit colicky at the beginning, but she is a perfect baby now! I embrace every moment with this girl. Every late night, any sad moments, any times that naps aren't quite long enough to finish working out or showering, anytime she is hungry right when dinner is ready and my family eats while I nurse this sweet baby, laundry that doesn't get done, or dirty dishes in the sink.....she is WORTH it! I love having Olivia in our home, what a blessing she is to our family!!


Look at that smile!! Cute cute baby!

And of course the hair is awesome!! I want to kiss her face off!

Olivia is sleeping great and eats like a champ! She is a bit over 11 lbs. and sweet as can be.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

She reminds me of your dad in that second picture. I've never thought that before. She is so cute!

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

I love her hair! And that pretty smile! I can't wait to see you guys! I am so glad that everything is going so well! Love you

Mauri said...

She does have great hair! It's like darla jane's. We need to get them together :-)

Chante' said...

She is so beautiful! I love watching her grow! Love you!

amydear said...

Hi Olivia! It is fun to see you smile. It seems like Kate was just that age.