Tuesday, February 8, 2011

It finally happened....

Yep, we got a mini van. Ok, 10 years ago you would never have heard me say that I would ever drive a mini van, but recently I have secretly been so excited about getting one. I love it!! I am in van heaven. This is the car that I really wanted and Rex looked everywhere to find it. He is so good to me and very sweet for taking so much time to find me a "cute van".... (there aren't many out there :). The girls love the "magic" doors that open at the touch of a button and can't wait to use the sun roof. I am one happy mama. I am excited about the trunk space and tinted windows (so we are not draping blankets all over to keep the sun out of kid eyeballs). We tested it out last weekend at Brianne's when we went to visit. We put all 4 car seats in, drove it to the grocery store, loaded it up and it was wonderful! Whoo hoo!



Don't mind that Macey is totally picking her nose....sorry and Annie is playing around in there.... but cute right?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It's a very cute van. Congrats!

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

Your van is so very cute! Very unvan-like. And you can see that Annie is actually inside smiling for the camera if you look carefully. Anyway, thanks for coming up. We had so much fun. Next time there won't be so much sickness going around. And my bed came today so everything will be in place for your next visit.

amydear said...

And it's so clean! Thanks for giving me a ride. : )