Thursday, February 17, 2011

Heart Shaped Cookies

We love making sugar cookies here. I am not gonna lie, we love eating them more but for Valentines Day we made and decorated cookies for friends and family. The girls LOVE to help in the kitchen, which I love. I would love it more if our kitchen wasn't tiny, but oh well. We had a great Valentines Day at home.

I cut all of Rex's breakfast and lunch foods into hearts :) then we had a yummy dinner at home, opened gifts that we can do together (games, movies, candy) and shared delicious chocolate fondue after the kiddies went to bed. I love my man, he is so good to me!


My little cooks with aprons and all.... we did a great job on totally making a huge mess together, but it was fun!

Annie is really into decorating.....

Macey is really into eating all the cookies she has licked

Yum, dessert anyone?

5 comments:

Begay Family said...

Looks yummy! Annie looks so different without her bangs. Still cute as ever though.

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

I think Annie looks great without bangs! Before you know it, they will be long. And the cookies look great. You are so motivated.

amydear said...

Yum. I'm glad I got to benefit from the cookies. They were delish!

Unknown said...

Your cookies were delicious, and beautifully decorated. Why wasn't I invited for dessert?

Diana said...

Did you know that your blog makes me so happy? If I ever need a pick me up (like right now new mommy baby blues) I come to your blog and I feel happy!
Your girls are so cute! Madeline would love to play with them!
How's your dad? I have written to him but I haven't heard back. I always corresponded with your mom so maybe your dad isn't a great corresponder. How is he? Tell him we say hello please! thx!