Monday, February 28, 2011

Snow Day

We have been having crazy weather here and last week there was a snow day!! Oh, the girls (and rex) were really excited! We were up eating breakfast and outside playing by 8:30. It really wasn't that much snow, but you would be surprised what they will close school for around here :) So we played with friends and built and snowman and were able to have Rex home for the day, which we love.

Holding hands walking to our friends just across the street. CUTE!

Annie rolling the head for the snowman

Macey just being cute, I love her little one piece snowsuit!

All done!!! Whoo hoo, it was already leaning by the time we were heading home :)

Baby belly at 35 weeks! Wow, starting next week appointments every week! This baby loves to camp out in my ribs, but still very wiggly. At this point in pregnancy you for get you can't tie your shoes, eat hardly any food with out feeling stuffed, or even fit into the cute maternity clothes, but I am feeling great and getting so excited (so are the girls)! Can't wait to meet her :)

3 comments:

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

You look amazing! And I can't believe that you are that close. Lucky. Better think of a name, quick :) Love you!!

Unknown said...

You are so photogenic, it drives me crazy. Okay, not really. I'm just jealous. I propped up the snowman after you left, but he still had serious leaning problems. :)

Andrea Livingston said...

You are so cute! Do you and Rex have a name picked out? And where do you live? I wish that's what our winters looked like here in Minnesota. :)