Saturday, September 25, 2010

Happy birthday to Moo!

I can't believe that Macey it 2!! Wow, time really does fly, which makes me sad. Macey is such a GOOD girl, she sleeps great, eats like a champ, plays good with Annie and loves to snuggle with me :) I love my sweet girl and I am so grateful that she is part of our family! We had a great time celebrating her birthday with friends and family. She had her little friends over for hippo cupcakes and we also had family over for dinner! Macey loved every minute of it. Happy birthday my sweet Macey moo, I LOVE YOU

Hippo cupcakes, they turned out cute!

She loves blowing out her candles, so we did it a couple of times....it only comes once a year so why not :)

she go new blocks that she was excited about

all her little friends and Jillian, the oldest of the bunch but is so sweet to these girls:)

Really excited about opening presents!!

Me and my sweet girl

Testing out the blocks, they are fun and we have built many castles and houses
My little girl just a couple of days old.....

3 comments:

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

Where do I start? Those cupcakes turned out awesome! So cute. And Macey looks so grown up, even in the few weeks we haven't seen her. I love her little bow shirt. And her piggies. And she looks so good in her new high chair. And she is just so darn beautiful. I miss you like crazy and wish we were there to celebrate with you! Love you guys!

Sadie Lynn said...

Birthdays are the so much fun! I also couldn't stop laughing at the day you had with throw up and things stuck up the nose... It is a miracle we survive things like that. Or maybe it is more of a miracle that our kids survive days like that!

amydear said...

Wow! She's changed so much in two years. I'm glad I've known her all her life. Thanks for the fun.