Monday, October 11, 2010

We love Glee!

Seriously, we love it! Rex and I have been watching the 1st season and the music is so fun. We have a bunch of their songs on the computer so Annie and Macey can dance their hearts out in my room! It is pretty cute!

Today, I had music on so peaked in my room (she shut the door so no one would see her) to see Annie admiring herself. She is so fun! Pay no attention to the unorganized desk, it gets out of control......



She loves to watch herself in her tutu in the mirror. This goes on and on for several minutes and songs.... Rex was down stairs wondering what on earth was going on :)

p.s. Sorry my blog has been lame.....not much going on around here and I feel like I can't post unless I have a corresponding picture to go with it! I will do better!

3 comments:

Andrea Livingston said...

So cute! I LOVE Glee, too!

Unknown said...

She has some great moves!

amydear said...

I had to give up Glee. It just got too racy for me. But I miss the good music! Annie is a cutie.