Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Pool Party

Well, it rained all day here today. Which I secretly like:) I love love love fall. I love the colors, hearing the rain, the cool air, making soup and baking bread, snuggling under blankets with my girls and my hubby and and enjoying all the holidays. But, it is not quite time for that sooooooo..... we look the girls for a little evening swim a couple nights ago when we had a hot day! They love the pool and love spending time with Rex. Usually it is me and them at the pool and I am frantically trying to keep them from running, falling, or jumping in when I am not looking, so this was much more relaxing and I love watching Rex make them laugh.

Isn't my hubby a hottie, espically with that farmers tan. I guess that is what you get for fighting fire in the summer. Oh, my baby is cute too!
Our two goofies
Here is the "train" the girls like to make in there floaties
My sweet family, I am so blessed. What a great summer!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those are great pics!!! Macey is beautiful. And Annie and Jax often hold hands at church, just in case you wanted to have a talk with janalyn about proper behavior. :)