Thursday, July 29, 2010

So Little Time

I have been spoiled lately because Brianne and her family came down again and we had a blast! Of course there is so much we want to do and since we HAVE to eat and sleep we didn't get all the things done that we wanted. But, we did go to the movies, craft, go swimming, go to see my Dad's bank in Cottage Grove, go out to eat, make treats, play out side a ton, and hang out. I love having Brianne here and I am so glad that she stayed to play! LOVE YOU SIS!!

The girls did great and loved being together. Here they are creating art.
Brianne and I made onesies for friends that were or are having babies! It was super hot out so they dried in no time! Love that cricut :)
We also made time for naps.....Papa has been working really hard on his building and Annie was wiped out from playing.
Here is a view of the 2nd and 3rd floor in the bank/soon to be huge home. I love this place and it is changing constantly. I know it looks like a ton of work,which it will be, but wait until it's done, it will be amazing! We are going to start a blog about the remodel so you can see it transform!! It is huge!
I did some baby crafting and made some cloth teething rings so you can throw them right in the wash!
Here is my finished onesie! I love the bird!
And I also made a diaper holder/changing pad! It turned out so cute, I will have to make one for me too!! It was easy and really soft.
Here is is open, pretty fun :)

6 comments:

Raquel said...

looks like so much fun you always do so many great crafts I need to learn how to do them too!!

Unknown said...

What great crafts you made! That changing pad is super cute. I can't believe how big your dad's place is. And Annie looks just like your mom to me in that first picture. So cute!

Anonymous said...

You are all such talented people! What a fun trip! I can't wait to see the bank all finished.

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

I miss you already! I can't wait to see you again! Love you!!!!

amydear said...

What cute baby stuff. It looks like some I just got . . . oh wait! It is! : ) Can't wait to use it.

Rebecca Wolthuis said...

Thanks for sharing. I love viewing your blog. You and Brianne are so creative, I am not sure how you find time in your days to do all that you do. I can't wait to see your remodeling blog. I hope all is well with you. :)