Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Keeping busy

We stay pretty entertained around here and with all the nice weather we have been swimming a lot too! But since it is just me and the girls during the day I never take pictures at the pool because I am sure the minute I got out to get the camera, one of them would jump in. But I did capture these pictures.....

This is what happened when I go upstairs for 20 minutes to blog on my family and food blog!! AHH!!! These girls make me laugh so much! When I came up here Annie did have pj pants on and the living room was spotless! And I don't know where Macey found 1 glove :) I love these kids!!

Next I was working out in our living room (I love workout dvd's) and I looked behind me and saw this. She must be tired from trashing the house.... :) Too cute!


For those of you who don't know my dad bought a 3 story, early 1900's bank that he is now remodeling into a huge house/shop. It is amazing! We love going to help so last weekend we all went to give him a hand. The girls loved it and so did the boys because they got to destroy stuff. Rex, Brady and dad pushed a bathtub off the second floor so here they are pre-pushing.

And Annie and Macey loved throwing scrap wood off the balcony into the trailer to help. All the wood they tossed was about the size of a ruler, but it was really cute!

And of course, I HAD to see Eclipse, so I went with the cutes friend ever, Kari! We had a blast and met some more friends at the theater. Of course we LOVED it and smiled the whole way through!!

4 comments:

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

Cute jacket! And I can't wait to see you! Two more days, yay! I am really excited to come play. work and craft! Love you !!!!

Seth and Amber said...

I am so happy to see my kids are not the only ones that can mess the whole house in under 10 minutes. Sounds like you are having a great summer. We should meet in brownsville some time and take the kiddos swimming they have a great swimming hole there. nice and shallow.

Unknown said...

Yay! My house isn't the only one that looks destroyed! Glad you had fun at the movie.

Jenni said...

It's good that you can laugh at all the messes! Our house gets like that too, and I don't often feel like laughing. But it is kind of funny to see other people's houses look like ours too!