Tuesday, July 6, 2010

This and That

Just a few pictures of when we celebrated fathers dad with Papa. (He wasn't here for the actual fathers day), so we through a little backyard party for him. It was fun and beautiful and he really is the best dad a girl could ask for. The strongest and most selfless person that I know and I realize more and more how much I want to be like him. I am grateful for the men in my life, now more than ever. LOVE YOU DAD!!
Papa and Annie, she just loves her Papa!

Laughing and something I am sure that Uncle Brady said to make us smile big!
opening presents.....Macey had a dinner incident that apparently attacked her shirt and now is topless.....wonderful :)

I was actually feeling crafty so I made a few of these diaper and wipe holders and they turned out perfect! Now no more searching through the diaper bag to realize that I have no diapers and 2 wipes.... problem solved! They are from Noodleheads. Super cute!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Love those diaper holders! Your dad is a great guy, and Macey looks cute topless. :) Little kids love to be nakee.

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

I love my diaper holder, thank you soo much! You are so good. And I love the second picture. You guys all look great. Dad is so handsome! Love you!

amydear said...

Wow! That diaper holder is spectacular. If only my sewing machine was working . . . I love you Dad too.

Anonymous said...

Such a cute diaper holder, I want to make one!! Hope you guys are doing great, we miss our Eugene friends! And don't worry about Macey being topless, both Eden and Chloe LOVE going nakee!!

Chante' said...

Brit! When I have another baby, I want one of the diaper holders! SO CUTE! I got my order in! ;-)

Jenni said...

Oh, I love my diaper holder too! Thank you soo much! I'm so impressed with all of your crafts. You are so talented and so kind to share your talents