Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Nodding Off

Poor little Macey just couldn't make it through lunch the other day and I caught her nodding off. At one point I ask her if she is tired and she shakes her head no. She is soooo cute trying so hard to eat her toast. LOVE HER!



We went up to visit Rex's sister and family in Redmond and she took us to a really fun pool that the girls loved!! It was zero entry so they could play safely and the ground was soft and squishy. We had a blast! Macey soaking up sun, she loved to sit and splash in the water! P.s. Rex went mountain biking and didn't get hurt, yeah!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That video is too funny! She's a determined little thing, eh? Love her hair too. :)

Sierra said...

So, I hope you don't mind, but I consider myself your friend, and will now be following your blog via Brianne's request.
Figured I'd make myself known so I'm not just blog-stalking.
You're welcome to come check us out too, of course. :)
sethandsierrajensen.blogspot.com