Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Puddle Splashing fun!

It has been raining here, shocker.... so we still go out side to play and walk. Macey loves to walk because she is much more stable and doesn't trip as much so we brave the weather. So, I let them splash as much as they wanted and they had a ball! They were laughing so hard, it was pretty cute!

Kinda a side note, but I am getting so excited because Rex has a few months left of grad school! He will be done with classes in April and done with his internship in June. Then onto job hunting.... :) I am so proud of him and I am grateful that he does so much for our family, what a stud! LOVE YOU HONEY!!


The girls splashing.... Just so you know Annie picked out her clothes :)


Macey Moo is so cute!! I just love this baby!


Annie loves her umbrella, one of her favorite presents from Nanny and Papa, she is a great helper and is a wonderful big sister! Love her!


Me and the girls, I love that I get to spend everyday with them!

2 comments:

Seth and Amber said...

Are you sure you didn't pick her outfit out? (JK) The other day Kase went to the store with me with his shirt inside out because "that's how Diego wares his". They are so funny.

HAYHAY said...

YOu are my kind of mama! When it rains, you've go to go splash in the puddles:) Getting wet and dirty is worth watching those little ones completely enjoying themselves outside.