Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Dad!!

We celebrated my dad's birthday last week and had a great time!! We had his favorite dinner and I made owl cupcakes (picked by Annie) and opened presents. Annie also picked out his present which he loves! I love my dad so much. He is amazing and such a good example to me. He is patient, loving, easy going, kind, and incredibly selfless. I trust him and his opinion and respect his hard work. He has done so much to make his dreams come true!! Thanks for all you do dad! I LOVE YOU DAD!!


Papa and the girls with his new present. Annie loved this whale, and it is a pretty cute stuffed animal.


Blowing out the candles. Annie of course is helping. She loves Papa soooo much, they are great buddies.


Here is a picture of the cupcakes. The owls symbolize how WISE papa is :)


Group shot!

And the family tradition of making sugar cookies. Rex and Annie decorating....


And me and Macey playing with the camera. I got to decorate a few but Macey didn't want to participate, just eat them..... so we played :)

3 comments:

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

I love that in the background of the sugar cookie shot is the whale's hair! We miss you guys and wish we were there!

Unknown said...

Your dad is so wise, your cupcakes were so cute, and your cookies were so delicious!

amydear said...

Cute cupcakes, as usual. You take the cake! Am I funny or what?