Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Lets Play a game.....

It is called "What is in your purse?" I was inspired when last night I was searching high and low for my cell phone and I dumped out my purse and started to laugh! There is so much random stuff in there. It makes me proud to be a mommy!!


To the normal human eye this looks like a regular bag..... but don't be fooled, it is a magic bag!!


Ok, ready to laugh? 2 diapers, wipes, a water sippy, Annie's fluoride tablets, sunscreen, baby Tylenol, a bath toy, Hugh Jackman movie (Who doesn't carry Wolverine around with them), 2 binkies because 1 is never enough, a hello kitty pen, lip gloss, a paint brush, 3 ponies from Annie's horse collection, wallet, floss, fish crackers, a clippy, plastic spoon, 6 cents, my watch, a pig and an old grocery list! I feel like Mary Poppins! Amazing that all of that stuff fit in my bag!

4 comments:

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

Not only is it impressive that you can fit all that stuff in there, but the amount of ponies is commendable. I bet my purse is just as crazy.

Sadie Lynn said...

I love it. My purse is exactly the same way. We actually call it the never ending purse because there is so much in it, we just can't ever find it when we need it!

amydear said...

Hey, all of that stuff seems pretty useful. I know who to go for if I need anything.

Mauri said...

ok...don't get grossed out...but yesterday I found a chicken nugget in there, and we ate chicken nuggets at the beginning of the week!
gotta love the bottomless purse!