Saturday, January 16, 2010

Look at those pearly whites!

Annie took her first visit to the dentist on Thursday and did great!! She was really excited. They told me they would do what they could so that she would be comfortable and not scared, but they did the works on her! She let the hygienist do a full exam on her and smiled right through it. She has healthy teeth and gums...yeah, thank goodness since I am the one brushing her teeth :) I am so proud of her and she looked like such a big girl sitting in the dentist chair. My baby is growing up tooooo fast!! Way to go Annie!


Annie is really excited about her new toothbrush that suctions to the counter :)


And also she now realizes that she can make wired faces at the camera.....joy.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay Annie! I need to make an appointment for Kj. Yikes!

HAYHAY said...

WOw! Can you believe she is old enough to go to the dentist! I should probably do that with Jakey soon. He's good with brushing his teeth, but I think I'd rather get one my my teeth pulled, then hold him down for a dentist!
Great job Annie!

SusieQ said...

It's cute when OTHER people's kids mug for the camera. Not so much when it's your own. I can't get Jake to smile normal for me.