Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Reading Rainbow

I just thought this was cute :) I made this "reading corner" when I decorated the girls room and not once have they sat in it. I mean they love to listen, read and look at books, just not it the comfy pillow corner I made. Well today, I was just about to do Annie's hair and I came into the room and YES they were sitting there. So I dashed down stairs and found the camera in just enough time to snap a few shots! I love my cute girls so much!!

"What are you reading?" Annie was reciting this book, pretty much.....


Just relaxing and being cheesy of course!

4 comments:

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

so cute! Especially the second one. Where is the reading corner?

Unknown said...

What a great idea! I like seeing Annie's hair before you do it. :)

amydear said...

I love how Macey is chillin' in that last photo.

Brittany Rigby said...

I am impressed that your books are still intact! We have or should I say had some of those same books but they are all broken so I had to throw them away. Cute little girls!