Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Annie is 3!!

I can't believe that my little girl is 3!! AHHHH! It seems like it is going by way to fast, and I like my sweet little babies..... but boy does she make us laugh!! She is very smart and can count and speak in Russian. She loves to have snacks, read books, be cozy on the couch, play with babies and animals, color, and be outside. She loves her family and is very sweet. She has a strong personality, but is very loving and a good girl. We love her SO much and I know that my life is 1 million times better because she is in it! She makes me a better mom and I am extremely grateful for her. I love You Annie!!

My little Baby....... wow look at her now................
Her birthday shirt, we take a picture every year in it! What a lady!

Speaking of ladies, she wanted ladybug cupcakes, so I did my best! They were really cute.

So excited about her baby doll!

And her new beanie, she is awesome and will wear hats!! We had a great day!

4 comments:

Sadie Lynn said...

Thanks for being such a good example of and AMAZING mother. Your daughters are beautiful.

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

What cute cupcakes! And Annie looks very cute in her shirt. Love you guys! Can't wait to see you and I really can't wait for NEW MOON!

Unknown said...

Yay Annie! Way to make it to three years old. She is such a cute combination between Rex and your mom, but don't tell Rex I said that.

amydear said...

Um, what about her pony? She's excited about that too, I know. hee hee.