Monday, November 16, 2009

Button House Boutique

This past weekend my mom and I had our first boutique! We have been working on everything for about a year, and a lot in the last 2 months ( as you can tell from my lack of blogging). We have been busy, but it went really well! Lot of people supported us. It was a lot of fun too! We had everything from signs, Christmas ornaments, decorations, home decor, baby blankets and crochet hats, pre-made soup and brownie mixes, kitchen decor, homemade soap and more!! It is hard to believe that we made it all!! Anyway, here are a few shots of the house all decked out in our goodies! Macey was there for both days and she did great!


The main room. It had lots of Christmas items and we even had a tree full of ornaments.

Macey petting the cute reindeer under the tree. She really like it.

A little desk with small home decor on it.

Our baby section. It was fun getting ready for this, there was so many things we wanted to keep ourselves!! We are having another one on Dec. 5 for anyone who wants to come!!

7 comments:

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

OH MY GOSH! The house looks so cute! I love the way you guys "styled" everything! I can see how it could be a success! I love the chalkboard and those super cute stuffed animals. Good job guys!

Katelyn Graves said...

Cute!! I want to come!! We won't be in sweet home until the 17th though so you will just have to show me the stuff then! Can't wait to see you guys and your girls!!

Unknown said...

I loved it! I love people that create beautiful things. Go you!

A, M and S said...

We had a great time! I love your (and Sharon's) sense of style.

Renee B

Sadie Lynn said...

HOW FUN. I wish that I was closer so that I could come and see all of the pretty things you guys have made.

amydear said...

I already have some great ideas for next year. Thanks for letting me share my jewelry!

Anonymous said...

Wow... can you get any more amazing? Do you have anything online? I'd love to look!